We take photos of EVERYTHING, our kids, our spouses, our pets, ourselves, places we visit–even our food! When was the last time you took photos of your home? Your living room, dining room, kids' rooms–as they are, right this very minute. Mark your calendar for April 3 to join Maggie Massey in Where We Live as she shares how to create a story-focused photo journal of your home. She'll guide you through every step, from sizing and printing photos, to ideas on how to maintain your journal, to ways to adapt your journal to fit YOUR life. Our rooms and how we live in them are such huge parts of our story, and it's time we document them.
In Where We Live, you'll learn how to use a Photo Journal to quickly and succinctly document a story or event, how to use items you already have (including stamps, stickers, etc.) to embellish your Photo Journal, ideas on how to adapt this class to work with a variety of topics, and more.
Make sure you're ready for the first day of class by gathering the supplies you'll be using.
- Heidi Swapp Magnolia Jane Photo Journal. This Photo Journal will be the album you use for class. It comes complete with pages ready for photos and journaling...all you need to do is fill them! If floral isn't your thing, check out a different look here.
- Photos of your home! Don't worry, these don't have to be magazine-worthy. Just a quick phone shot taken of each room in your home.
- Photo Printer. A photo printer is certainly not required, but a way to print your photos will be.
- A good quality journaling pen. We will be focusing on getting your story written in your Photo Journal, so a good journaling pen is a must.
- Stickers, washi tape, stamps, markers, colored pencils, etc. Whatever you have on hand is perfect! We'll be adding embellishments here & there in our journals to help us document.