months featured student is...Carolyn
what I love. I know I am very fortunate I am able
to do this.
been married to Allan for 37 years. Again, I've been
are your "top three" Big Picture classes?
Details. This class inspired me beyond belief. Since I
love embellishments, and Nic was instrumental in helping me
to know how best to use them without overwhelming my photos.
into Manual Mode. Elisha has a way of explaining the exposure
triangle in a way where it is easy to understand and a whole
lot less intimidating.
Tracey has helped me become a whole lot more aware of the
beauty around me. She has taught me to really "see".
While Elisha's classes have helped me so much technically,
Tracey's have helped me artistically and helped me to become
more of an "outside the box" thinker.
complete the following statements...
i was -
always meant to be creative.
i am -
a survivor of the school of hard knocks.
- we should never allow ourselves to think "old".
- what my artistic goals should be.
- they could find a cure for cancer.
- photos ~ even less than perfect ones.
- am happiest and the most at peace when I am being creative
- quite get over being a perfectionist, but I am working on
- that each of us has a God given talent. We just need to
search for it and then embrace it.
- to continue to try to be the best "me" I can be.
- my family, God, and my studio.
- mostly pages memorializing events in the lives of my grandchildren.
Please share three layouts or photos you love...