months featured student is...Christine
at home Mom to three wonderful boys. I am also certified
to teach 5-12th grade math and was a computer programmer/consultant
in what feels like a different life!
happily married to my high school sweetheart after
not speaking for almost 10 years.
are your "top three" Big Picture classes?
Design Your Life
has to be my favorite class ever! I learned so much from Cathy
and got so many pages done.
of Memories has helped me to refocus my scrapbooking goals
and organize my photos in a way that nothing else has been
able to do.
Around -- my boys and I had a blast making our "flat
friends" and their binders.
complete the following statements...
- a computer programmer and consultant in what feels like another
- a mom first and foremost.
- everyone should learn how to save their memories in a way that
works for them.
- what my little boys will be like as teenagers and what me teenager
will be like as an adult.
- my youngest wasn't growing up so fast.
- magazines for WAY too long. ;-)
- have a small camera in my purse.
- imagine a world without chocolate.
- these moments when my boys are young are the most important
moments in the world.
- to be the best that I know how to be.
- spending time with my family.
- digitally now more than paper. It's too hard to drag everything
out and put it back away.
Please share three layouts you love...