months featured student is...Angie
at Home Mom
are your "top three" Big Picture classes?
of Memories is of course the "All Time Favorite"
class because it totally changed my whole chronological approach.
It made me feel free to veer off track to explore and express
Your Sanity-Summer Travel is also a top class for me because
it helped me organize and stay on top of our travel in a fun
and creative way.
Being a Mom is a fabulous class because it helped me put
my feelings into words and document my most important job
in this life.
complete the following statements...
- going to be a country singer before I met my husband.
- happier than I have ever been in my life.
- about scrapbooking day and night.
- if I will ever get to attend an event where Stacy Julian is
- more people would scrapbook.
- my digital photos and digital kits in multiple places.
- upload, edit and organize my photos and digital kits right away
- figure out how to use Photoshop.
- scrapbooking is way more than a hobby. I believe it is one of
our family's most valuable treasures.
- to journal more.
- digital scrapbooking!
- traditional, hybrid and now mostly digital layouts.
Please share three layouts you love...