Digi Scrap from Scratch
Using technology, art, and design to create digital layouts in Photoshop Elements
Many different skills must come together before you can build a digital scrapbook layout. The first is a working knowledge of the most common software digital scrapbookers use. In Digi Scrap from Scratch, you'll not only learn the basics of how to use Photoshop Elements from Melissa Shanhun (of digitalscrapbookinghq.com), you'll also learn her top tips and tricks for creating digital layouts you'll love.
Through videos and downloadable handouts, Melissa will teach you to:
- Shop for and unzip digital supplies
- Understand file formats
- Use the Photoshop Elements workspace
- Understand the most-used Elements tools
- Start a layout from scratch
- Add supplies and embellishments to a layout in an eye-pleasing way
- Add shadows to elements on your layout
- Work with photos (black-and-white filters, adding frames, adjusting levels)
Beyond all the technical instruction, Melissa will share design principles that will take your layouts from "okay" to "wow"! Through a library of videos and written instruction, you'll learn how to create pages that you love—from scratch!—which you can share digitally, print, or include in a custom photo book.
class is great for beginner digital scrappers! Photoshop
Elements is necessary. You can download a free version here.
to know more? Listen to Melissa's audio here:
Scrap from Scratch includes: