Move More, Eat Well Jumpstart
Move More, Eat Well Jumpstart: 31 Days To a Happier, Healthier You
Taught by Cathy Zielske
Any time is the perfect time to commit to a healthier lifestyle. But why go it alone, when the motivational and personable Cathy Zielske is here to pump you up? (You're welcome for the vintage Saturday Night Live reference.)
Over the course of 31 days, Cathy will pose questions and challenges in this self-paced classroom that are designed to connect you to what is needed most in your personal process of self-care. No, you won't end the month model thin or marathon ready. But through crafty goodness, inspiration from Cathy, and the support of a private online community, you will jump start your commitment to moving more and eating well.
With Cathy as your guide and plenty of gorgeous printables at your fingertips, you'll complete five album spreads (inside a Project Life mini album) to create personal accountability for your health and fitness. Then, after documenting your journey for 31 days—and forging new habits as you go—you'll walk away with enough material to carry you through several more months of charting your progress.
You only get one life. Spend 31 days with Cathy taking care of your body and nurturing your soul, and make 2014 your happiest, healthiest year yet.
About Cathy Zielske
After 25 years as a pack-a-day smoker and non-exerciser, Cathy Zielske decided something had to change. She kicked the smoking habit at age 40, but still struggled with food and fitness. Finally, in January 2010, she went from being a couch potato to running 5 miles with ease in about one year's time. Since then, she has fallen off track, gotten back on, and fallen off again, realizing that she needs an approach that will truly work to keep her strong and healthy, not just thin and able to run like the wind. While she's not a personal trainer or nutritionist, she's a motivator who's on a constant journey to feeling healthier and finding ways to make it stick, long term.
- Instant access
- Private online classroom
- Video tutorials
- PDF handouts
- Digital templates
- Downloadable journaling cards
- Daily emails
- Student gallery
- Forever access
Move More, Eat Well Jumpstart includes:
- Introductory video message from Cathy
- Welcome and instruction handout
- Video tutorials and step-by-step handout for those students who want to further customize their album cards using Photoshop Elements
- Layered digital templates for students who want to create their album digitally
- Daily email messages from Cathy for 31 days. Each day will feature a specific call to action as it relates to your health and fitness goals
- PDF guide to the complete album project to help you follow along
- 43 custom-designed 3" x 4" and 6" x 4" cards designed by Cathy to work within the Project Life system, delivered as downloadable PDF files and layered PSD files
- Digital stamp set with 23 custom-designed digital icon stamps and a step-by-step handout with instructions on how to use them
- Weekly video messages from Cathy (five in all)
- Blog badges
- Private posting gallery to share your work and view the work of your classmates
- Message board to share your thoughts with your classmates
- Supply list with live links to product resources
Note: Neither Photoshop nor Photoshop Elements are required for this class.
Wondering if you've taken this class before? If you've taken Move More, Eat Well as a year-long workshop in the past, this is a brand new, more intensive experience with Cathy! Think of it as a year's worth of inspiration condensed into 31 super-productive days. Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re using a Project Life Mini Album as our base for the documentation portion of this class. However, you can use any type of album with divided page protectors in the 3” x 4” and 6” x 4” orientation. If you presently use the Project Life System, you can use your cards as part of your weekly documentation. We’ll fill a title page plus six full spreads in 31 days. The remaining pages will be used for documenting the Live It Phase, where you will continue to track your progress in the months following your initial Jumpstart Phase.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
• Project Life Mini Album
• white cardstock (15 sheets minimum)
• paper trimmer (or Xacto knife and metal ruler)
• ink jet printer (to print out your album cards)
• journaling pen
• corner rounder (optional)
Photoshop Elements software
The class logo colors are green, orange, teal, and gray. If you would like to customize all of your cards with new colors, I’m including layered PSD files of all cards. Plus, there will be video tutorials in the pre-classroom to walk you through the
A "Self-Paced Workshop" allows you to create and be inspired on your own timetable. Comprised of video or audio files, PDF downloads, supply lists, and more, these eCourses offer a complete learning experience inside a private online classroom.
Just follow the instructor's lead, add your own creativity and perspective, and then upload your work to the private classroom gallery.
Self-Paced Workshops do not include a message board to chat with fellow students or live interaction from the instructor. But you can always interact with us by emailing email@example.com. Enjoy!